Download size = ca 550 MB
Client version = 0.3.0.6551
Client BuildID = 3761129
Dedi version = 51.0.918
Dedi BuildID = 3761402
- Added new layouts for Oschersleben.
- Ruf RT12R (GTR2 car class) now has latest physics as it had slipped from previous patch.
Known issue in this update
- An icon on the Mini HUD display for suspension damage has found its way into this build. It’s purely visual and no suspension damage is actually happening just yet. We’ll get it removed asap.
- Dedicated server – BETA – Added Car and User weight ballast. We couldn’t fully test on full servers given the small size of the betatesting team, so please let us know of any bug you may encounter.
- Menus – Reworked the track selection screen to show all the tracks on one page, along with a search box.
- Improved slowdown penalty calculations
- WebHUD – Added support for URL’s that contain dashes.
- Virtual Mirror can now be moved lower than 0.970370 in hud_options.xml
- Fixed an issue with slowdown penalties not counting down when slowing down on the pitlane exit path. (Thanks to Jardier for experiencing this bug first hand)
- Fixed a game crash on hillclimb tracks
- Fixed the live delta timer that would break at the third restart of a hillclimb run.
- Fixed spectator client not receiving all data when joining a race in progress.
- Fixed some localization issues on the notification area of the HUD
- Shared memory – Added thorough checks to “num vehicles” and whether or not a slot is valid in the “driver_data” array to limit occurence of duplicates.
- Shared memory – Fixed engine_type that was never set.
- Live Timings – Fixed a case where split times would be incorrect when a player left the server while being first within a given class.
- Fixed a missing localization for “Delayed start in pitlane” message.
- Source: (