RaceRoom has been updated31 JAN 2019
We are very happy to reignite the ADAC GT Masters spirit in RaceRoom!
The Porsche 911 GT3 R, Mercedes AMG GT3, Audi R8 LMS, BMW M6 GT3 and the Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R have arrived in the original liveries of the ADAC GT Masters 2018 season.
No matter if you want to repeat the title run of Precote Herberth Motorsport, drive the popular Porsche of IronForce by RING POLICE, beat the times of our test driver Philip Ellis in his own car or try to make it through the first turn in Hockenheim in Maxi Götz‘ Mercedes AMG GT3 – you can experience an unforgettable season of the ADAC GT Masters now in RaceRoom.
In addition to the car pack, we are bringing Most Autodrom to the already vast selection of tracks available in RaceRoom. This 4.2 km long circuit located in the northwest of the Czech Republic was built in 1983 and has since then regularly hosted many motorcycle, truck and car racing events. In 2018 it became part of the ADAC GT Masters calendar, proving to be an excellent motorsport venue and a real challenge for the drivers, with its high speed sections nicely embedded in the environment and a distinct lack of artificial run-off areas.
Download size = 2.3 GB
Client version = 0.3.0.6533
Client BuildID = 3514929
Dedi version = 49.0.814
Dedi BuildID = 3514858
- Added ADAC GT Masters 2018 car class
- Added Most Autodrom
- Modifications to MK Motorsport liveries present in RaceRoom, to celebrate their 40th anniversary : BMW M1 Procar #105, #151, #152. BMW M235i #308
- Traction Control now triggers over a minimum speed to improve standing starts
- AI – Further mprovements to behavior while racing in a pack
- Restarting a race session now lets you access to car setup menu.
- Changed race results so they show each group’s winner’s laps instead of session’s lap, since it can be lower for slower classes
- Fixed an issue with “Rotate” pitstop order (ADAC rules preset) where left and right tyres wouldn’t be swapped but instead replaced with fresh ones.
- Fixed an issue with results in a Multiclass race event
- Fixed a reported issue where the game could show a black screen during loading if the browser tab failed to load.
Physics, Sounds, Cameras, AI
- Audi 90Q GTO : Improved standing starts, tweaks to turbo boost.
- GTR2 class: Physics and AI behavior improvements (smoothed out gearchanges, improved automatic gearbox behavior, reduced effective slip angle of rear tyres under load, reduced Downshift Prevention intervention, Increased blip on downshifts, tweaks to fuel estimates. Grip of soft tyres increased by 2%.
- GTR3 class : further balance of performance tweaks, smoothed out gearshifts
- GTR4 class : Made AI quicker, reduced Downshift Prevention intervention, tweaked gearshifts, automatic gearbox behavior improvement. Tweaks to default setup of the Lotus, increased KTM drag a bit.
- Mercedes C-Class DTM 1995 : Smoothed out gearshifts, made AI a bit less careful.
- Porsche 911 GT3 Cup : Fixed AI rear instability. Smoothed out gearshifts and reduced Downshift Prevention intervention
- Porsche 911 GT3 R : Cockpit sounds tweaked
- Porsche 934 RSR : Stiffer springs on default setup
- Porsche Cayman CS + Porsche Cayman CS MR : Smoothed the drivetrain
- Chang (full) : fixed a blocked TV cam view
- Laguna Seca : new static TV cams
- Lausitzring (all layouts) : new static TV cams
- Macau : new Static TV cams
- Mantorp (GP + Short) : new static TV cams
- Mid-Ohio (all layouts) : new static TV cams
- Monza (full + junior) : new static TV cams
- Moscow (all layouts) : new static TV cams
- Norisring : new static TV cams
- Nürburgring (full + dtm + short ) : new static TV cams