Our December update is here, and we’re very excited to be sharing this one with you.
The first of our 3 Porsche releases of this winter: Porsche 934 Turbo RSR
The introduction of multi-class in single player modes through the AI Selector
Every patch, we have had the same question in the comments: “When will the AI Selector come?”. Well this time we’re glad to finally bring it to you!
You are now able to select of your opponents down to the livery they use. We’ve also worked on the AI behavior to allow them to manage the slower traffic in multi-class conditions.
Here are the full details of this update:
Download size = 313.5 MB
Client version = 0.3.0.6526
Client BuildID = 3411532
Dedi version = 48.0.779
Dedi BuildID = 3411541
- Added AI Selector to Single Player event menus. Allows to pick and choose what AI’s will drive, down to the livery. You can save and load AI selections.
- AI – Various improvements to AI behavior when navigating through slower traffic in a multiclass event.
- Test Drive from the store now allow free choice of driving assists, and also allow access to the car setup.
- Default driving assist preset is now Amateur instead of Novice.
- Improved the Challenge Ghost download procedure to reduce download failure errors.
- Fixed a miss-alignment of the text in the position bar after cycling through the position bar styles.
- Fixed the multiplayer server list that wasn’t always updating even though new server information was available.
- Fixed a Driving Assist issue where disabling the factory traction control in car setup had the result of enabling the artificial traction control.
- Fixed the wear / fuel multiplier ‘X4’ icon in the MP server list that was showing greyed out.
- Fixed a motion blur issue with triple screen when vehicle was moving backwards.
- Fixed a crash on startup when the servers were in maintenance mode
- Fixed a crash occurring while browsing through trackside cameras
- Fixed a crash occurring upon multiple track loading sequences
Physics / Sounds / AI / Cameras
- Porsche Cayman CS and MR : default car setup modified for better stability. Reduced the drop of downforce occurring when airflow isn’t directed straight on the rearwing (ie: when going sideways, rearwings are less efficient). / Smoothed out the upshifts to closer replicate the PDK gearbox. / Improved AI behavior all around.
- Callaway C7 R : Car was bottoming out a lot at turns like Eau Rouge, so moved the splitter feeler up a bit, increased high speed bumping, allowed another 5mm of ride height adjustment on the front.
- Modified tyre change times for GT1, GT2, GT3 and GT4 classes
- Added specific pitstop timers for GTO, Touring Classics, Group 4 and Group 5.
- Formula RaceRoom X-17 : Added track specific gear ratios
- GT2 : Improved AI behavior all around
- Ruf RT12R GT2 : BOP adjustment (leaderboard entries were cleared for this car)
- GT4 : added functional handbrake (because sometimes it’s useful)
- Mercedes DTM 1995, 2003 and 2005 : Improved AI behavior all around
- BMW M235i Racing : Fixed AI sometimes struggling to leave the pitbox
- Group 5 cars : Fixed AI sometimes struggling to leave the pitbox
- GTO : Fixed AI sometimes struggling to leave the pitbox