Today we’re mostly preparing RaceRoom for upcoming competitions and content releases. Stay tuned for more information regarding those!
Download size = 934.3 MB
Client version = 0.3.0.6408
Client BuildID = 2878085
Dedi version = 43.0.675
Dedi BuildID = 2878124
- Fixed a pitstop exploit where a player could turn on ignition and engine back on much earlier than normal by stopping at the spot with the engine already turned off.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer where the player could end up having only 1 lap to perform in the race session. This was spotted on certain systems only.
- Fixed an FFB initialization on the “Championship progress saved” message.
- Moscow – Modified track side banners in preparation for the Porsche virtual series.
- KTM X-Bow RR – New livery #8 was added to store
- Nuerburgring GP – Updated pitwall with latest Porsche hashtag, new Ravenol sign, new tarmac patches, fixed curbs shapes at the Schumacher esses as well as other various fixes and tweaks.
- Lausitzring GP – Fixed HUD track map that was still using simple visuals.